Start a Repair Café
Would you like to start your own Repair Café? You can!
Stichting Repair Café supports local groups to start their own Repair Café.
We offer the following free of charge:
- a comprehensive information package;
- customised advice;
- posters and flyers;
- publicity via our network.
All services by Stichting Repair Café are free of charge, on three conditions:
- When we support an initiative and help it to get started, it must be called Repair Café (and not DIY workplace, Odd Job cafe or any other such name);
- The Repair Café logo must always be used for publicity and any communications; and
- Publicity and communications will, for additional information, always refer to www.repaircafe.org
The idea behind these conditions is that we can all jointly build up a network of active Repair Cafés, and that information about them remains together (and therefore easily found by outsiders) via the Repair Café site.
Please get in touch with us to ask for our support.